Home prices in Delhi NCR are spiraling upward in recent years and it is increasingly more difficult for families to obtain home loans with reasonable monthly repayment rates. Consequently, borrowers need to choose the best home loan provider:
- ICICI Bank: Best service provider.
- Bank of Maharashtra: It allows Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and farmers with at least five acres of land holding to apply for home loans
- Axis Bank: Borrowers can choose between floating rate for up to five years and fixed options for up to ten years.
- Canara Bank: It typically provides up to four times the annual income of self-employed individuals and employees
- Central Bank of India: It doesn’t offer home loans with fixed rate and applicants can apply for up to 10.00 lakhs provided they have sufficient monthly income.
- Bank of Baroda: The Bank of Baroda also offers interesting fixed and floating rate for up to 20 years.